That's good, because Watcher of Weasels has posted the Watcher's Council picks for this week's Mighty Posts. Of note: Bookworm and I both put up posts on the same subject; this should be interesting. Also, my nominee for non-Watcher post, Handle Huckabee with Care, was selected because I'm a Conservative Christian who doesn't support Huckabee and I think some attacks on him, including from some Council members, smack of religious bigotry.
- Chávez Suspected of Foul Play
The Colossus of Rhodey
- A Methane Gas Emission in Church...
- The Changing Face of America
The Glittering Eye
- U.S. Students Not Comparing Well With Others
The Education Wonks
- I Bet Not
Done With Mirrors
- Whatever Happened To Separation of Mosque and State?
Rhymes With Right
- More on the Teacher Accused of Insulting Religion in His Class
- Fish Tales at the PA Aid Conference
- Separation of Church and State, Secularist Style
Cheat Seeking Missiles
- "The Courage to Do Nothing"
- The Saudis Host Hamas' Top Brass -- And Reveal the Middle East's New Order
- The Very Deep Thoughts of Mike Huckabee
Right Wing Nut House
- A Stand-up President
The Ornery American
- A Muslim American
National Review Online
- In the End, There Can Only Be One
The American Scene
- A Blueprint for the Suppression of Dissent in Europe
Gates of Vienna
- The Pulpit and the Potemkin Village
- Only a Few Months and Hours Together But Memories for a Lifetime.
- One on One: Debunking Dastardly Debate
The Jerusalem Post
- Economics Challenged?
- Handle Huckabee with Care
- Manic Misinterpretations of Climate Change Capitulation by US in Bali
- Mearsheimer, Walt, and "Cold Feet"
- Bolton: Bush's Foreign Policy is in Free Fall
- What Does It Mean To Be a Responsible Adult: Quotes Worth Considering
- Iowa Debates...
Labels: Watcher's Council