You see a hand with a confession written on its palm. The hands pump some soap, wash a bit, then you see the palm washed free. While I'm typing, I've seen:
If you're carrying a guilt-load, log on and click the "I'd like to come clean" link. If you just want to be a sin-voyeur, click on the "I'd rather read other people's confessions" link and prepare to waste some serious time.
- I super-glued someone's nostrils shut.
- I made out with a girl just because she was Mexican and I love nachos.
- I microwaved a bowl that was not microwave-safe.
- I am going to sleep with my ex next weekend.
- Swore twice today.
- I threw a banana at a guy who cut me off.
- I don't wash behind my ears.
- I accused my co-worker of decorating her cube like trailer trash.
Just when I thought this was a spotless piece of marketing I saw, "I filled the Method soap container with generic soap." Sheesh.