Muslim idiocy continues. Here's the current count, courtesy of Al Jaz
- In Damascus, crowds torched Norway's embassy, following the torching of the Danish embassy.
- Syrian police reportedly are struggling to keep the mob away from the French embassy.
- In Palastine, protesters tried to break into the EU HQ, but were turned away. (Hey, EU, do you need any more incentive to cut off financial aid to the Hamas hooligans?)
- New demonstrations were held in Ankara and London.
- Two New Zealand newspapers reprinted the cartoons. Watch for violence to ensue.
- A Jordanian newspaper editor has been arrested for running the cartoons. His actions muddy the line between bravery and stupidity.
- Iran says it is considering cancelling trade deals -- i.e., cutting off oil -- with countries where the cartoons have been published.