Cheat-Seeking Missles

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Baghdad Harry, NYT Mouthpiece

Unable to sleep, I've been reading the Watcher's Council entries for this week and had to share this hilarious picture of Baghdad Harry with you.

It's from Wolf Howling's post, Iraqi Political Progress Leaves Few Places For The Left To Move The Target (Whoa! Long enough title, Wolfie?). At first, the piece appeared to be a rather routine NYT editorial board fisking – and what’s the challenge in that? – but it turned into a thoroughly researched milestone by milestone history of the NYT editorial board’s tilted (careening?), re-shaping, denying approach to Iraq.

I'm not tipping my hat on the entries this week quite yet -- I've read several other outstanding ones -- I'm just sharing a photo, OK?

Labels: , , , ,