My nominations were The Most Ridiculous Story of the Year? (2), about a howlingly stupid analysis of Middle East foreign policy options, and for non-Council entry, The Brussels Journal's Secularist Europe Silences Pro-Lifers and Creationists.
Here's the full list; winners will be posted here either late, late Thursday or first thing Friday.
- A Sort of Haunted Look
The Glittering Eye
- SciFi Channel: Humans As Invaders
The Colossus of Rhodey
- Back America
Done With Mirrors
- Abbas Over Easy
- ‘Life With An Old Dog’ -- Hard Lessons Learned Hard
‘Okie’ on the Lam
- A Stunningly Dishonest Piece of Advocacy Writing About the Supreme Court
- Is Tinker Dead?
Rhymes With Right
- Dividing and Conquering, or Dancing With the Devil?
- The NEA: Boondoggle Or Money Well Spent?
The Education Wonks
- The Most Ridiculous Story of the Year? (2)
Cheat Seeking Missiles
- General Petraeus: Fighting On Two Fronts, Winning... and Playing for Time
- Tinkering With Immigration Bomb Will Only Set It Off
Right Wing Nut House
- U.S. Strategy at a Crossroads
- A Bong Hit to Free Speech
Phi Beta Cons
- A Modest Proposal On Reforming Social Security Preceding the Boomer Flood
- The Rupture
- It's a Great Day for Freedom of Speech
Tapscott's Copy Desk
- Professional Protester, Jihadi-Style
- The Human Rights Outrage In Iran... and a Challenge to Rosie O'Donnell and Her Ilk
- Iraq Report: al Qaeda Strikes at the Seams
The Fourth Rail
- Women, Lost and Found
La Shawn Barber's Corner
- Secularist Europe Silences Pro-Lifers and Creationists
The Brussels Journal
- Are Idiots of This Magnitude Born or Made?
- Muslim Speaks at My Church, Calls Me “Naive.” Also “Tough.”
Anwyn's Notes in the Margin
- The Rape of a Name
Rite Wing TechnoPagan
- The Disadvantaged Majority.
Labels: Watcher's Council