Cheat-Seeking Missles

Friday, November 04, 2005

Should Teachers Ask Your 2nd Grader These Questions?

Bookworm's got the questions the Palmdale School District can ask elementatry school children whether parents want them to or not. The questions addressed:
8. Touching my private parts too much
17. Thinking about having sex
22. Thinking about touching other people’s private parts
23. Thinking about sex when I don’t want to
26. Washing myself because I feel dirty on the inside
34. Not trusting people because they might want sex
40. Getting scared or upset when I think about sex
44. Having sex feelings in my body
47. Can’t stop thinking about sex
54. Getting upset when people talk about sex
The Ninth Circuit ruled parents have no say in shielding their little ones from this sort of sexualization of youth. Bring on the appeal. I'd like to hear what Judge Alito has to say on the subject.