Watcher's Council members will submit their choices for first and second in each category to the Watcher of Weasels, who will do his incantations before releasing the results, which you'll see here Friday morning.
Happy reading -- and may the best writer win.
- It's Going To Be One Interesting "Race"
The Colossus of Rhodey
- Philip's Complaint, or Liberal Political Thinking in a Nutshell
- The Balance
The Glittering Eye
- Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh and McCain Derangement Syndrome
- The Problem of Double Standards In Political Speech/Contribution Limitation Laws
Rhymes With Right
- America In a Six-Word Slogan
Cheat Seeking Missiles
- None Dare Call It Murder
- Trying a Child For Her Own Murder: Legalistic Idiocy
The Education Wonks
- How the Democrats Will Attack McCain... and Fail Miserably
Done With Mirrors
- Of Israel, the Palestinians and the United States
- Mandate Me, Baby
Right Wing Nut House
- Tim Rutten Lies About Cheney's CPAC Speech
- Obama's Politics of Collective Redemption
- Not Ready For Prime Time
- The Red King and Equality Before the Law
Brits at their Best
- Seven Reasons To Support The GOP's Nominee
- Fear-Mongering Fear
- The White House Wants a $1.4 Billion Stimulus/National Security Package... for Mexico
- Mexico and the Merida Initiative Continued; Update: Audio Added
Michelle Malkin (2)
- Are We At War? And What Is the Political Consequence of That For Conservatives In This Election?
- The Final Mission, Part II
Michael J. Totten
- The Obama Che Flag Flap
Ace of Spades HQ
- Obama, Exxon Mobil, Economics and Populism
The QandO Blog
- Preemptive Coldening
- Dodgey Column: Is There a Cure of Obamaitis?
Labels: Watcher's Council