I'd like to call your special attention to LA Times Jumps the Shark on Global Warming by ‘Okie’ on the Lam. Okie's an old blog-friend, a fellow SoCal Bloggers Association blogger, and a welcome addition to the Council.
My entry this week is about the sinister goal of the radical environmental movement --nothing less than the depopulation of the American West, and I've documented it with quotes. For non-Council nominee, I selected The Horror of Russia's "Nashi" Youth Cult, Revealed in English for the First Time Right Here on Publius Pundit from Publius Pundit (natch) as did one other Council member. This post was fodder for my Putin Now Has His Brown Shirts post.
Here are the nominees, starting with the Council links:
- Well, Y'see, He Has Rights!
The Colossus of Rhodey
- Almost One of Us
The Glittering Eye
- Middle School Teacher Sues Students!
The Education Wonks
- The Six Day War In Real Time
- Diplomas Denied Over Family and Friends?
Rhymes With Right
- Smelt Stink
Cheat Seeking Missiles
Done With Mirrors
- LA Times Jumps the Shark on Global Warming
‘Okie’ on the Lam
- 3 Spies and Six Days
- Loyalty and Love: D-Day, 63 Years Later...
- Salvation à la Mode
- It's Not Dead. It's Resting.
Right Wing Nut House
- RCTV Protests Spread To Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City
- Fred Thompson, My Kind of Centrist.
- The Ill Effects of Amnesty
Cavalier's Guardian WatchBlog
- “Unending War” and Ferdinand the Bull
- “Footprints In The Sand” -- The Al Gore Version
The Nose On Your face
- The Horror of Russia's "Nashi" Youth Cult, Revealed in English for the First Time Right Here on Publius Pundit
Publius Pundit (2)
- The End of the Bushes?
- You Are Not Alone (Part 1)
Eject! Eject! Eject!
- Six Day War -- Israeli Perspective
History News Network
- Four Modest Proposals for Getting Out of Iraq
- Buyer's Remorse
- The United States of Alan Alda
Is This Thing On?
- Hillary's Health Care Plan
- Death or Life, Now There Is a Question...