Cheat-Seeking Missles

Friday, June 29, 2007

Watcher's Winners

I was unable to vote this week on the Watcher's Council best blog entry fete because of the insane level of work preceding a major regulatory hearing one of my clients has in mid-July. I only had the opportunity to read a few of the entries, so I sent apologies instead of rankings.

As some sort of cosmic pat on the back, my post came in second nonetheless. That was a very nice break in a very intense week.

I did get a chance to read Book's A Stunningly Dishonest Piece of Advocacy Writing About the Supreme Court when she posted it on Bookworm Room, and thought it a winner at the time -- and so did most everyone else. Congrats for your far and away win, Book.

As I said, my The Most Ridiculous Story of the Year? (2) came in second. That was followed by Joshuapundit's General Petraeus: Fighting On Two Fronts, Winning... and Playing for Time.

My nominee for best non-Council entry, Secularist Europe Silences Pro-Lifers and Creationists
from The Brussels Journal, came in third, topped by two I hope to read this weekend: The Rupture by Seraphic Secret and Muslim Speaks at My Church, Calls Me “Naive.” Also “Tough.”
from Anwyn's Notes in the Margin.

You can see and link to all the winners here.

Thanks again, Watcher, for all you do on this -- and I'll be a good boy next week.

Labels: