Cheat-Seeking Missles

Monday, January 08, 2007

Quote Of The Day: He Never Learns Edition

“I am running for president. I'm going to be Joe Biden, and I’m going to try to be the best Biden I can be."
-- Sen. Joe Biden


The most annoying thing about Joe Biden -- and he stacks up annoying things the way they stack up chips in poker tournaments -- is his bizarre habit of referring to himself by name.

He's been lampooned about this odd and self-aggrandizing habit endlessly and has probably witnessed scores of repulsed Dems charging for the door during his speeches, one hand trying to block both ears, the other trying to block the results of the gag reflex.

Yet he can't even get past his MSNBC/Tim Russert campaign announcement without slipping into it again. Say it isn't so, Joe. Have you really learned so little? I thought Joe Biden told us Joe Biden was a very bright guy.

Related Tags: , ,