Cheat-Seeking Missles

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Funny Name & Funny Critter Sign Up

Since Doug TenNapel hasn't put trackback on his blog yet (he may be brilliant, but he's pathetic on the tech stuff), and since he shot a low blow my way, I don't feel bad just lifting his entire post and copying it here:
Lunch with the Guys
Tuesday, April 5 2005

I had lunch with fellow L.A. bloggers Dale, The Okinator, and Lowell Brown of Hedgehog Central. It was strange having lunch with this lawyer since he picked up part of my bill...I can't remember the last time a lawyer gave me a percentage.

Lowell had a Caezar because as a lawyer, he's used to being stabbed in the back by his peers. Okie and I had the Rueben and fries. Laer, the Cheatseeker was in rehab so he couldn't make it...I'm kidding...I could just feel the scandal building as I typed that joke.

We talked about Blogging and Okie struck me as a brilliant guy. I like a redneck with brains, he has a great design sense too. Lowell seemed really warm. I like a lawyer with a heart. I've joined the SoCal Blogger's Alliance so now I have to have quality blogs. Those of you used to my normal low-value blogs will be pleased with an increase in literary value, at no additional charge.

Doug TenNapel
Welcome to the Alliance for two of SoCal's most brilliant ... and oh, so different ... bloggers!

And for the record, I was not in rehab. I was meeting with my parole officer.