Anyway, here's what the Watcher's Council nominated as this week's best curl up for a good read posts in the blogosphere. Council members will vote Thursday evening, and winners will be posted here Friday morning.
- A Shot in the Dark
Done With Mirrors
- Orwell's Britain Is Halal Toast
- About Those "Lies"
The Colossus of Rhodey
- How to Lie About Lying
- The Media, Richard Scaife, and the Never Ending Soros Connection
- State of the Union, 2008
The Glittering Eye
- Quote of the Day: Prez Bill Edition
Cheat Seeking Missiles
- Energy Independence -- What It Am And What It Ain't
- Repeal the Twenty-Second Amendment
Rhymes With Right
- The ACLU: Senator Craig's Newest Pals
The Education Wonks
- The GOP Comes A’Courtin’
Right Wing Nut House
- On Term Limits and Government Power
Somewhere On A1A...
- A Moral Core for U.S. Foreign Policy
- Britain's Top 9 New Names For Islamic Terrorists
The Nose On Your Face
- Big News: Indonesia's Largest Muslim Group Vows to Combat Misunderstanding of Islam!
- John McCain's Open-Borders Outreach Director: The Next DHS Secretary?; Update: A "Non-Paid Volunteer"
- The Audacity of Questioning Obama's Commitment to Israel
- Treaties and Executive Agreements
Outside the Beltway
- Capitalism Doesn't Work, Mr. Gates?
- The Muslims of Europe Charter
Gates of Vienna
- A List of Regional Pizza Styles
- The Conclusion We Dare Not Face
- Be a Victim! Or Else!
- BDS as an Occupational Hazard
The Paragraph Farmer
- Thoughts on Froggy Billion Fraud
* Long, long ago. I've been a nonsmoker for years now.
Labels: Watcher's Council