Watcher's Council members will vote Thursday night and winners will be posted Friday ... whenever I get around to rolling out of the sack.
- Who Won't Be the Next President
The Colossus of Rhodey
- What I Didn't Read in the NY Times
- Desertion in Perspective
Done With Mirrors
- Iran's Nuclear Development
The Glittering Eye
- Prophets in a Freudian Age
- Charting a New Course In Iraq Messaging
Cheat Seeking Missiles
- Blood's a Rover
- LA Auto Show 2007 -- Expectation Leads to Disappointment... Again
‘Okie’ on the Lam
- Administrative Buffoonery: Test Company Gets an "F"
The Education Wonks
- Kennedy Calls for Rape of Justice At Supreme Court
Rhymes With Right
- The Infantilization of American Politics
Right Wing Nut House
- Lebanon's Presidential Election Postponed -- Again
- Dissecting Media "Bias": The Case of Eric Alterman
- Money: Charity, Politics, Power and Vanity
Somewhere on A1A...
- The Ultimate War Simulation Game
- The Irrationality of Europe
The Van Der Galiën Gazette
- Why Lincoln Beat McClellan
The Jerusalem Post
- Al Dura Affair: France 2 Cooks the Raw Footage
- Next Generation of US Army COIN Leadership? (Updated)
Small Wars Journal
- Good News Leaks Past the Embargo On Good News...
- Sleepwalking Through History
- On the Other Side?
- Agreed: God Hates Sex
- Farewell Israel: A Review
- Injustice for All
- Another Puzzled Muzzled
p.s.: Even if you're not nominated, your post can be viewed by all here -- just follow the rules of the Watcher's offer of link whorage.
Labels: Watcher's Council