Cheat-Seeking Missles

Friday, October 26, 2007

I Coulda Been A Contender

The Watcher has posted this week's winners and I would have come in second, behind Bookworm's The MSM's Rush Limbaugh Horror Story, a fast-reading but lawyerly brief on the whole phony soldier/Harry's letter escapade, but I simply didn't have the time this week to read the entries.

My post on another Dem collapse in Congress, DC Coughs Up a War On Terror Win, would have come in a far distant second, but as it is, Big Lizard's An Inconvenient Demographic Truth and Soccer Dad's Walking Back the Cat's X 2 shared that honor. I haven't had a chance to read BL yet, but was prepared to vote Dad's piece second, after Book's.

On the non-Watcher side, Michael Yon finished strong with Resistance Is Futile and - came in next with The Niggers of Palestine.

Here's where Watcher stashed all the winners. Thanks as always, Watcher, for putting together this reportorial ambrosia; sorry I couldn't get a full serving this week -- blame it on the California Coastal Commission.

Labels: