Wednesday (Vacation) Reading
Do be sure to click on my non-Council nominee, Guns and Brains, from The New Yorker's blog. I used to read The New Yorker avidly, but left it as I left the Democratic party. This post is a good one, though.
- Discussing What Next in Iraq
The Glittering Eye
- False Posturing in Congress
- Prisoners to Prisoner Releases
- Palestinian Terrorists' Release -- Rattlesnake Logic
- Snark vs. Smart 2
Done With Mirrors
- Boy, Was Thomas Right
The Colossus of Rhodey
- Virginia's Clown Princes: Governor Tim Kaine & Co.
The Education Wonks
- Max Boot to Kissinger -- “Iraq Isn't Vietnam, Henry”
‘Okie’ on the Lam
- The Limits of Student Speech and School Authority
Rhymes With Right
- Russia Vs. The US: No Contest
Cheat Seeking Missiles
- Little Noted But Long Remembered
Right Wing Nut House
- Dubai Ports Weird
- Meanwhile, in the Real World.
- (Updated) Foer: "Shock Troops" Just Practical Jokers
The Weekly Standard
- The Night Mitch McConnell Became the Leader of the Republican Party.
- General David Petraeus on the Conditions on the Ground in Iraq
Hugh Hewitt (2)
- ON THE FRONTLINE / Cpl. JOHN MATTHEW BISHOP: In the Shadows of Fallen Comrades
The Atlanta Journal COnstitution
- Does Biden Really Have the Better Shine?
- The Brahmins of Labor
- The 9/11 Generation
The Weekly Standard (2)
- Name That Party: Investigators
- Guns and Brains
The New Yorker
- Starting the Hidden Hero Charity Drive!
Ace of Spades HQ
- Watching the Debate Would Not Have Helped My Mental Health
- Defence Against the Dark Arts
The Possum Bistro
- Harry Potter and the Megan McArdle Article
Labels: Watcher's Council