My humble nominees were my post Bush Defies Warming Autocrats At G8 and for best post by someone not a member of the Watcher's Council, Memorial Day and the Mirror of Hope from Sigmund, Karl and Alfred.
Before getting to the rest of the nominees, an announcement: there's an opening on the Council. We will greatly miss the exceptional writing at Francis W. Porretto's Eternity Road, but our loss could be your gain. If you're up to a couple hours of excellent reading a week in return for greater exposure for your blog (sounds like a deal, eh?), read these rules and consider it.
Now, here's the full list, starting with the Council links:
- Living on $1 a Meal
The Glittering Eye
- "But Isn't the Real Issue ...?"
The Colossus of Rhodey
- Mitt the Mormon
- Talking With the Bad Guys
- No Friend Left Behind (Update)
Done With Mirrors
- HuffPo Writer Equates Isolated Christian Nutjob To Islamism's Global Terror Network
Rhymes With Right
- Reflecting On 230 Years Of Blood and Sacrifice
Right Wing Nut House
- Bush Defies Warming Autocrats At G8
Cheat Seeking Missiles
- A Cure for “Anti-Zionism”
- Let Their Victims Come
- Memorial Day: Just Another Day of Instruction?
The Education Wonks
- In Response to the WaPo: What Really Matters
The Moderate Voice
- Liberal Pyromaniacs
- Sticking To What I Know Best
- Why Can't a Zionist Be More Like Iran?
- US Muslims and Suicide Bombings
The Huffington Post
- Teachers Pay Raise: $430. Governors Pay Raise: $32,000.
Bay Area Houston
- Obama's Health Care Panacea
The QandO Blog
- Memorial Day and the Mirror of Hope
Sigmund, Carl and Alfred
- Brave Men and Demons
- On Memorial Day
- Death to Pedophiles
La Shawn Barber's Corner
- From the Mouths of Babes: Climate Analysis That Actually Works
- Changeable News Network
Rite Wing TechnoPagan
Labels: Watcher's Council