My nominees this week were my post, Hello to Hillarycare, and Claudia Rosette's post on the UN scandal behind the Wolfowitz passion play, In the Shadow of the Wolfowitz Wars -- the Melkert & Malloch Brown Dollars-for-Despots Program.
Here's the full list, starting with the Watcher's Council's self-nominees:
- Look in the Mirror
The Glittering Eye
- Why Are Liberals So Afraid of Their Own Ideas?
The Colossus of Rhodey
- Stuck in Westphalia
Done With Mirrors
- The Political Problem: Changing the Game
- For this Reason Alone I'd Vote Against Her
- The Silent Iconoclasm
- Hello, Hillarycare!
Cheat Seeking Missiles
- Israel Faces Its Choices In Gaza
- Pressure Mounts for Clinton, Obama, Feingold, Biden, Reid to Resign From Senate
- Administrative Buffoonery: Principal Photoshop
The Education Wonks
- Why Don't We Celebrate These Kids?
Rhymes With Right
- Musings on a Late Spring Afternoon
Right Wing Nut House
- On Dehumanizing the Enemy In War and the Nature of Victory
- Biden in NH
- Poll: 26% of Young *American* Muslim Men Find Terrorism Sometimes Justified; 48% of All American Muslims Oppose War Against *Taliban*
Ace of Spades HQ
Sigmund, Carl and Alfred
- The Revolution #4: A Modest Proposal: the Solution of Illegal Immigration and Foreign Terrorists Living in the United States
The Jackalope's Voice
- The Inbetween War
- In the Shadow of the Wolfowitz Wars -- the Melkert & Malloch Brown Dollars-for-Despots Program
The Rosett Report
- Fisking Baskin: Why People Think You Are a Flake
- Strange New Respect, Judicial Branch
- Competing Analyses On Immigration
- "Scorched Earth" Politics, Justice and Christianity
- The Death of the American Way
The Astute Bloggers
- Rachel's Helpful Guide to Online Dating: For Men
- Still Not Gone...
Labels: Watcher's Council