The Council Has Nominated
I submitted for Council consideration Barbie vs. the Mullahs as Cheat-Seeking Missiles's best post of the last week, and for a non-Council blog, It's a Long Way from Port Stanley to the Shatt-al-Arab waterway from Britain and America.
The complete list of Council nominees, in no particular order, is:
- Securing the Food Supply
The Glittering Eye
- Anti-Terror Success
- "Question any Excuses..."
The Colossus of Rhodey
- The Scourging
- A Miracle for PJP2
Rhymes With Right
- How to Win/Lose In Iraq
- Not the End of the World
Done With Mirrors
- Barbie vs. the Mullahs
- Newt Criticizes Bilingual Ed. and Gets Nuked!
The Education Wonks
- Leftist Media Bias, Israeli Style
- First Israel, Now Britain -- The Chickens Come Home To Roost
- Brits Ready to Stick It to the Iraqis To Get Their Hostages Back
Right Wing Nut House
- Americaphobia: Final Thoughts
- Condi's Favorite Sharon Speech
Jewish Current Issues
- Iran, the EU and the PM
- Britain Leads European Charge to Global Warming Induced Fascism
- Universal Moral Equivalence
Gates of Vienna
- The Case for Rudy Giuliani
- War for Profit
- It's a Long Way from Port Stanley to the Shatt-al-Arab waterway
Britain and America
- Less Beer, More "Illegal Guns"?
- Showdown at the U.K. Corral
- Mainstream Islam Promotes Violence Through Sex
- Terry Jones: Untalented, Unfunny Nasty Hack
Ace of Spades HQ
- FDT: Facts that Matter, Fictions that Won't
- Is This the Way Our People Deserve To Be Treated Blair?
Labels: Watcher's Council