Cheat-Seeking Missles

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

See That Voice Of The Victims Button?

For years, C-SM has been adorned with a button on the upper right that leads to the Voice of the Victims Web site, where you can learn more about (and order!) my wife's Voice of the Victims films.

I know in this age of skepticism about "victimhood" many of you may never have clicked through. You should. Incredible Wife's films about the dangers of drug use are amazing and overwhelmingly emotional, so they connect with kids in positive and powerful ways traditional "drug abuse" films just don't.

Here's an email she received yesterday:
I have been showing your video on Voice of the Victims to my students in my Religious Studies classes. I want you to know that it is the most impactful video of all the ones I show in our Substance Abuse Awareness Series.

Over the past month, I have had the occasion to work with families who are struggling with their teens and substance abuse and have given out both my young adult and parent versions for the families.

I feel like I should have a whole set of them for when I deal with parents and families. I would like to order more copies to have for my classes and to give out to families in need.
Please considering ordering a set for your family, your church, the drug education teacher at your local junior high and high schools, or your local police department. We know these films have saved many lives -- but not as long as they're sitting in our storeroom!

Thanks so much for your consideration.

Related Tags: , , , , , , , ,