Cheat-Seeking Missles

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Job II? The Evilness Of Islam

Flying back home today, I was reading Ken Timmerman's Countdown To Crisis, about the Iran's nuclear quest, and it occurred to me as I read of the Mullah's "holy" murdering of opponents and their "righteous" quest for atomic weapons that this is really a bad, bad religion.

Could we be, I wondered, in the midst of Job II, in which Satan has bet God that he can beat God by using a religion to make evil victorious? After all, what is more fearful than unspeakable evil being carried out by people who believe that what they're doing is the work of God?

An offbeat thought, I thought, until I read back to back Bookworm's and Okie's posts on Islam and rape. Read them both, and ask yourself, how can a religion be so evil and still be good?