Cheat-Seeking Missles

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

That Pesky LATimes

Faithful readers know I cancelled my home LAT subscription when the paper lampooned James Dobson over Sponge Bob. I've never confessed that my office subscription ... make that subscriptions ... stayed in place. Until today.

I just got this email from my wife:
Hi Everyone!

I just cancelled all of the L.A. Times papers! They just can't seem to be able to cancel one for me, I found out we were paying for a newspaper at our house on Horsetree for 14 years! They also said they couldn't fax me a cancellation confirmation so I cancelled all of them!

THEY SENT THE PAPER BEN HAD THAT WAS CANCELLED IN JAN., THEN AGAIN IN MARCH, TO COLLECTION SO I FIGURE THE ONLY WAY TO GET THIS RIGHT IS TO CANCEL ALL OF THEM!

As of May 5th there should be no more L.A. Times at the office. If there is, please let me know! After this is all straight again, if we find we need it, I will order JUST ONE!
And some people trust these bozos to get the news right?