Cheat-Seeking Missles

Saturday, April 02, 2005

The Left Gets A Kick Out Of Terri

In a "funny" mock living well, St. Petersberg Times "Perspective Editor" Robert Friedman says what he thinks of those of us who cared about Terri Schiavo:
I want my case to be turned into a circus by losers and crackpots from around the country who hope to bring meaning to their empty lives by investing the same transient emotion in me that they once reserved for Laci Peterson, Chandra Levy and that little girl who got stuck in a well.
And there's more. Much more. All bad. Read it all by clicking here, which will get you to Leftyblog 100 Monkeys Typing, then click on "For a chuckle, check out this living will." That's right, Monkey Kerry thought things like this are pretty funny:
I want my wife to ruin the rest of her life by maintaining an interminable vigil at my bedside. I'd be really jealous if she waited less than a decade to start dating again or otherwise rebuilding a semblance of a normal life.
Sounds like Friedman hasn't kept up with Michael Schiavo's form of shacking-up-and-procreating grief.