Cheat-Seeking Missles

Monday, June 02, 2008

Step On It Or Shoot It?

"Do I step on it or shoot it?" That was my first response to seeing a gargantuan Hawaiian cockroach. I had a similar response to day when reading the latest from Mahmoud Ahmadinejad:
"I must announce that the Zionist regime (Israel), with a 60-year record of genocide, plunder, invasion and betrayal is about to die and will soon be erased from the geographical scene.

"Today, the time for the fall of the satanic power of the United States has come and the countdown to the annihilation of the emperor of power and wealth has started." (source)
"Do I step on him or shoot him?" The thought crossed your mind, too, didn't it? Or did you think, as Obama does, "Do I talk to him in Washington or do I talk to him in Tehran?"

What is there to say to someone like this, especially when he also used the occasion -- the 19th anniversary of Ayatollah Khomeini's welcome in Hell -- to once again share his apocalyptic vision that tyranny in the world (that would be "us") will be abolished by the return to earth of the Mahdi, the 12th imam. Maybe it would go something like this:
Obama: Would you promise, please, that your nuclear program will be peaceful, sir?

Mah- I'm in the -moud for Jew-icide Ahmadinejad (rhymes with "McCain got beat by this young rad?!"): The Mahdi is coming! The Mahdi is coming! Death to America! Death to Israel!

Obama: Well, that sounds just awful. Do you think you could put it off at least until I'm out of office?
Oh boy. McCain 2008, eh?

Labels: , , , , ,