We august and revered members of the Watcher's Council (who? what?!) will submit our votes for the best on Thursday and you'll see the results here on Friday morning. 'Til then, good reading!
(Regular readers will note that the truly august Rightwing Nuthouse has left the ranks of the Watcher's Council -- but was promptly nominated as a non-Council entry. This means, of course, that there's a slot opening on the Council. If you've got a couple hours a week to dedicate to reading good stuff, and you write some good stuff yourself, think about it.)
- Is Human Moral Progress Inevitable?
The Colossus of Rhodey
- Net Loss
Done With Mirrors
- Renaming the Paradigm *UPDATED*
- No One Will Solve Our Energy Problems For Us
Hillbilly White Trash
- George Bush Isolationist
- Time To Remember The "Global" In The War On Terror
Cheat Seeking Missiles
- Seattle Times Writer Defends Hitler's Aggression!
Rhymes With Right
- Republicans Ponder The Abyss
- Death Toll Continues to Mount
The Glittering Eye
- Hillary's Fuzzy Math
The Education Wonks
- Would You Buy An ObamaMobile From Tom Friedman?
- The Love That Dare Not Speak His Name
- Bush Begs Saudis (Again)
Middle East Strategy at Harvard
- The Lord of Perpetual Victimhood
- Vanderboegh: Loophole
Western Rifle Shooters Association
- Dow Jones: Israel Means Business
The Elder of Ziyon
- The William Ayers Plan To Turn America's Schoolchildren Into Maoists and How Barack Obama Helped Him
- Is Gasoline Really That Expensive?
Lone Star Times
- Blog For Human Rights -- May 15th, 2008
The Whited Sepulchre
- Human Progress
- Judges Can't Judge
- Turning Down the Volume?
- More Whining From Obama
Right Wing Nut House
- Stop the Presses!
Labels: Watcher's Council