But what better day for it? The Watcher has posted the Watcher's Council pickin's of the best fruit on the Tree of Blog Knowledge for your perusal. Go ahead, squeeze 'em, take a bite! It's not a sin.
- Or Not
Done With Mirrors
- CD22 Runoff -- Shelly Sekula Gibbs Vs. Pete Olson
Rhymes With Right
- Black Liberation Theology
- Interpreting the Events In Basra
The Glittering Eye
- The Repeated Historical Falsehood
The Colossus of Rhodey
- The Messiah-Shtick
- Sticks and Stones
- Another UN Obscenity (Updated)
- 'Tis The Season For Parents and Kids To Be Scammed
The Education Wonks
- Answering Yasmine
Cheat Seeking Missiles
- Can We Just Walk Away From Iraq?
Right Wing Nut House
- The Moral Blindness of the Left
Hillbilly White Trash
- If You Can't Beat Them, Threaten to Behead Them...
- Disgrace: UN Human Rights Council Endorses Ban On Religious Defamation
- Marash Quits English al Jazeera Over the (British) Anti-Americanism
- Thoughts About This Article From The Observer
- Preventing Nuclear Terrorism
- 5 Years, 1 year
- NY Times Reporters Try To Defend Grave Mistake -- Of Course Fail
- Safe at Home Interviews Dr. M. Zuhdi Jasser
Family Security Matters
- Avian Chorus
The Paragraph Farmer
- Obama Does It Again
Ace of Spades HQ
- What Did You Expect?
- Politicians Do Nothing, Call it Something
- Young Dick Cheney: Great American (Andrew Reviews)
Thanks, Watcher, for cobbling together this fresh word cobbler.
Labels: Watcher's Council