Here are the nominees; the Council's vote will be posted Friday morning.
- A Tale of Two Iraqs & Two Wars
- Ron Paul
Done With Mirrors
- The Arrogance
The Colossus of Rhodey
- Nuclear Weapons Policy in the 21st Century
The Glittering Eye
- What Would Jesus Say To Those Who Defame His People?
- Judeo-Christian Doctrine and Moral Freedom
- A Holiday Primer for Ron Paul Supporters
Rhymes With Right
- First Let the Lawyers Kill Us All
- George F. Will Gets Beyond NCLB
The Education Wonks
- Lame Duck Crushes Christmas Turkeys
- Cross About Huckabee's Cross Ad
Cheat Seeking Missiles
Right Wing Nut House
- Saudi Libel Terrorism Must Be Stopped
The Terror Finance Blog
- Pilger and His Public
- Home For Christmas
- Syrian and Iranian Axis Terrorize their Opposition
- Iraq Portrait: How the Press Has Covered Events on the Ground
Pew Research Center
- Must Police Be Representative? Whom Do They Represent?
- Arabs in Israel
The Volokh Conspiracy
- "We Will Never Recognize... Reality"
- Democrats' 2007 Report Card
- Laughter and Tears
- How the Democrats Must Love the Republican "Base"
- MMOs Bad for Planet?
Thanks, Watcher, for watching over me this week!
Labels: Watcher's Council