So here are this week's entries in the Watcher's Council's weekly roundup of some of the best blogging out there (said very humbly concerning my post and with awe and respect for the others).
- John Edwards: The Biggest Phony in the Prez Race?
The Colossus of Rhodey
- Spotting the Unforeseen Secondary Effects
The Glittering Eye
- School District & Cops Agree -- Ignore The Law
Rhymes With Right
- Behind the Anger
Done With Mirrors
- Hollywood's KoolAid Fest Continues: Wimps for Lambs
Cheat Seeking Missiles
- Poverty and Terror, Again
- Racist Talk About Education
- Dennis Kucinich -- A Merry Prankster
Right Wing Nut House
- Iraq in the Balance: Will the Shia Prosecute Their Own?
- The Next Iron Chef vs Battle POTUS
‘Okie’ on the Lam
- Foreign Students In America: They're Back!
The Education Wonks
- 'Land For Peace', American Style
- Libel Tourism at CUNY
- A Conversation in Bagram, Afghanistan
Austin Bay Blog
- How to Be a Bad Commenter
- What I Said
- Shooting Elephants: Musharraf, Pakistan, and Iran
- November 1947 and Annapolis Déjà Vu
The Elder of Ziyon
- Stereotyping 101
- Monuments to Wimpdom
American Thinker (2)
- A Hypothetical that (Some) Liberal Opponents of Waterboarding Will Not Answer
- Fred Prosecuted My Poor, Downtrodden Co-Liquorists!
Anwyn's Notes in the Margin
- Have the Wheels Come Off for Hillary?
- Why? Oh, Just Because!
- Moderate Muslims, Nuclear Weapons, Democracy and Pakistan
- A Self-confessed Greenie Liar
Labels: Watcher's Council