Cheat-Seeking Missles

Friday, November 02, 2007

Watcher's Winners

The Watcher has posted this week's well deserving winners in the weekly Watcher's Council festival of fine blog-writing. I love it when the winners are my favorites!

JoshuaPundit led all the Watcher's Council entries with Syria's Assad Caught With His Hands in the Nuclear Cookie Jar, an excellent analysis of happenings around Israel's raid on a Syrian nuke facility. It's loaded with good, deep news cites you probably haven't seen elsewhere.

The Colossus of Rhodey's piece, Why Hate Crimes Are a Joke Part 5783, and Why the University of Delaware Digs 'em, was greatly entertaining despite the fact that I ground a layer of enamel off my teeth while reading it. Read it and see just how awful colleges have become.

My humble contribution, Of Stonewalling and Blackwater, came in fourth.

Over on the non-Council side of the ledger, Is This The State Of Academics Today?, from the Q and O Blog came in first. It's a fisking that is loaded with facts and heaping with ridicule, condemning two of my favorite targets, idiot academics and HuffPo.

Another fisking, Confederate Yankee's I'm Sorry ... Was This Supposed to Be Journalism?, came in second. I loved it, especially since it grabbed the LA Times by the neck and gave it a good shake.

See all the winners here.

Thanks as always, Watcher, for keeping the wheels on this hot little go-cart.

Labels: