Cheat-Seeking Missles

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Disencouragement

Disencouragement sounds like a Bushism, but it's actually what you'll feel upon viewing Despair, Inc.'s Demotivator line of spoofs on those horrible motivational business posters managers put up in DMV offices, insurance processing centers and other places without a spark of motivation. Disencouragement and a few good belly laughs, actually.

Here's an example of a great Demotivator. I do a lot of work trying to overcome the ill effects of the efforts of NIMBYs, tree-huggers and radical anti-progress-ites. This Demotivator made me laugh, sure, but gosh ... why even bother ....

Incredible Daughter #1 turned me onto the line by sending me this one, which is near and dear to my heart as a consultant:

And just one more before I violate every copyright law on the books. (Did I mention you could buy their stuff on-line?) This one's just for you, because I remember how much you ranted against France, especially in the pre-Sarkozy era:

Labels: