Cheat-Seeking Missles

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Sue Bob Rocks

Stuck in rainy Dana Point on the cloudy California Coast, I'm thinking a little hot and funny Texas reading might be on point, and I'm right.

Sue Bob on Brokeback Mountain:

My point is that I have known cowboys. No cowboy that I have ever known would get in another cowboy’s tent and snuggle to the point of fornication. My cowboys would freeze to death first.

This dumbass movie apparently has a scene alleging that some red-state people retaliated against some old cowboys who lived together as lovers by taking one and killing and mutilating his privates. BS! Country people keep to themselves and don’t interfere in the business of others. I say that any pair of cowboys who descended into fornication with each other, would have killed themselves before any neighbor even contemplated such a thing.

Sue Bob on Muslim anti-female attrocities and strong women:
A Battered Woman’s group used to call me to ask me to donate old cell phones. They stopped after I told them that I would rather donate a short-barrelled 20 guage shotgun and shooting lessons to one of their clients. I told them that I couldn’t see the efficacy of a woman calling 911 in the midst of a beating by a goon.