Good Reading Wednesday
Something odd happened this week. I submitted my post Over-Thinking America, but Watcher posted another one I was considering submitting, "The Greatest Scientific Scandal of Our Time". My nominee for non-Council post, Gates of Vienna's Conversations with Fjordman also wasn't listed. I'll have to find out what's up with that.
Anyway, enjoy the reading; results will be posted Friday.
- Have You Had Your Melamine Today?
The Glittering Eye
- Authenticity, the West, and Islam
- I Know What You're Against, But What Are You For?
- The Quietest Hero
- After Iraq: Kurdish Option
Done With Mirrors
- Not Only Is She a Babe...
The Colossus of Rhodey
- Does America Elect Defeatists?
- Taking God Out of One Public School Classroom
The Education Wonks
- Zawahiri Posts an Important New Video -- and Reveals al-Qaeda's Jihad Strategy
- Suffering By Comparison
Right Wing Nut House
- "The Greatest Scientific Scandal of Our Time"
Cheat Seeking Missiles
- The Fort Dix Six
Rhymes With Right
- It Takes Two Sides to End a War
Winds of Change
- Two Words
Cup of Love
- The Result of European Unification Will Be War
- Security Plans
- No More Partisanship
- Civilization Watch
The Ornery American
- Eardrum-Shattering Death Rattles
- The Flight To Flyover Country
- “Better a Thousand Israeli Invasions...”
Michael J. Totten
- The Gatekeepers' Gambit
- I'm Fuzzy on This ‘Namecalling’ Thing
- "Truthers" Never Sleep
Ace of Spades HQ
- Prostitutes and Politics
- Blair's Legacy Coming Home to Roost...
Labels: Watcher's Council